RKFL: APNX: Solution for stuck meta of removal/board wipes

Thread: Solution for stuck meta of removal/board wipes

Solution for stuck meta of removal/board wipes

1. We need easier access to silence as so many passives just keep outgrowing you if you are missing a silence. Another option: let all passives be triggered only once a turn, e.g. Thoth etc.
    2. Have you watched the last tourneys? "he has to get a board wipe or he lost" the commentator said frequently. And that with the enemy only having 3 units on the battlefield. Does that mean 3 units ahead and it's gg? I say yes as you have no safe place to spawn units. Solution could be: allow spawning of units anywhere on the map not only around your stone.

everything ur saying makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by isthil View Post
    Essentially he has perceived that once ahead in this game there is little or no chance of winning unless your pantheon has access to a board clear.

Quote Originally Posted by isthil View Post
    I agree that his post is a bit of a mess. However, he brings up two important points: 1) we do need more silences... some of the passives in this game are insane, and 2) tempo is WAY too strong in this game -- many times your opponent is slightly ahead and you need a board wipe to win.

Snowball games are generally a bad thing. We want a game with strategy and choices, not easy wins because you're ahead and tempo your opponent to death.

I'd say we need more HP for the summoning stone... at least 30 hp, if not 40. I'd also like to see more units with 'guard'.

The VERY FIRST thing they need to do is dismantle/nerf the shit out of the NuWa rushing beast deck. The deck makes pirate warrior from HS look like a one legged man in a marathon it wins so fast. No deck like that should exist if you want a healthy environment to play in.