RKFL: APNX: PLEASE Implement Reconnect Feature

Thread: PLEASE Implement Reconnect Feature

Unhappy PLEASE Implement Reconnect Feature

Hello, developers.

I sincerely request for a reconnect feature to be implemented into HotG. It is a crucial, necessary feature that will aid your players from losing in-game currency and real money.

I can recall off the top of my head in multiple instances having a high win X/2 in arena and disconnecting on my last match. No option? How unfortunate for you, player. Where I may of obtained an extra pack had there been a reconnect feature.

And as of this morning, I strongly feel I should of won my last Tuesday tournament match I entered with player X. After the opponent's turn, I would have finished off my opponent. Disconnect. No option? Sorry player, you cannot get your guaranteed $50 USD minimum prize. I can only imagine how many tournaments have been ran so far where honest players have encountered my situation.

Regarding my internet; I rarely disconnect. In fact, I have one of the best internet services in California. If I do disconnect, its going to be for a split second.

Please developers, please implement this feature so future players won't go through what I've just gone through today. Thank you.
    Last edited by Poochies; 10-17-2017 at 02:08 PM.