RKFL: APNX: Constant restarting

Thread: Constant restarting

Constant restarting

I am sure you guys are aware of the issue but this is becoming very troublesome for me. Every day I login and attempt to play a match and then I get returned to the main menu. The issues started after the update but before I had a chance to play the game after the update I had already purchased all 3 Special packs in the store, built my decks and was excited to play just to find out the game was unplayable now. This is very disappointing, I want to know if you guys are going to find a way to make this up to those that purchased your product but aren't able to use it.

Are you on PS4? We are actively investigating this issue and will notify players when we have identified a fix.

I am having the same issue on Xbox one, I have also purchased the founder, competitor, and starter packs...this is very frustrating, I can't even get a casual game not to mention gauntlet being non functional...and the worst part is now arena is gone, and I got a ticket refund instead of my favor back

Hey Garignak, I responded to your post in another thread in regards to these issues. Check http://forums.handofthegods.com/show...&p=917#post917.