RKFL: APNX: A bug with disappearing cards in high resolution

Thread: A bug with disappearing cards in high resolution

Lightbulb A bug with disappearing cards in high resolution

Dear Hi-Rez Studios!

Issue: Since the last patch got installed I'm unable to see the cards I currently have in hand during any match.

Username: AgathonVR

Steps: 1. I play Hand of the Gods with 3840x2160 screen resolution.
    2. From the Main Menu, I click "Play", then "Casual", then I choose a deck and enter a match (the problem seems to be universal and persists regardless of a deck or type of game I choose).
    3. From the beginning of the match I am unable to see the cards that are in my hand. I have an impression, that these cards are "shown" below the visible frame of the screen.

Expected Result: To see my hand.

Comments: Besides this bug, the graphics look normal.

Thank you!

Im having the same problem and when i try to change resoulutions i still and unable to see my cards or i barely see the top of my cards and i cannot see the full card

As a temporary measure, try limiting your resolution to 1920 x 1080, or perhaps 2560 x 1440 (I'd test this against a bot before queuing against another player). we apologize for the inconvenience!

Thank you, but as you said, it is a temporary measure. I would still like to know, when I will be able to play Hand of the Gods in my preferred resolution (that being 3840x2160).

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

Quote Originally Posted by AgathonVR View Post
    Thank you, but as you said, it is a temporary measure. I would still like to know, when I will be able to play Hand of the Gods in my preferred resolution (that being 3840x2160).

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.
    I reported the exact same bug and can t really fix it on my desk.
    The question "when it will be possible to play it in high res" is still open in my topic too.
    Seems like it takes a long time to fix it..

We are continually working on this issue. Have you noticed any improvement since Beta Patch 0.37, which was released today?

Quote Originally Posted by JNash View Post
    We are continually working on this issue. Have you noticed any improvement since Beta Patch 0.37, which was released today?
    I tried it today - and in the test game I had no issues, what makes me pretty happy.
    It still would improve the game a lot, when you can see at least the card name when cards are not marked, but when i mark the card i can read the whole card, so its basically okay.

I will post if it changes in some way - big thanks to your answer.

You're welcome! We will keep this in mind moving forward and will work to ensure that players have the same experience with cards-in-hand, regardless of resolution!