RKFL: APNX: Resolution issues

Thread: Resolution issues

Resolution issues

Hello Comm

I have a huge Problem with the game resolution.
    I am playing on a 4k monitor and I cant see any cards.
    Changing resolution is fixing this issue for just 1 turn, then it turns out that i again can t see the cards.

I am only able to play on my notebook - after spending a lot of money this really frustrates me.

Is there a planned solution yet, to be able to play this in standard 4k with seeing the cards.
    Btw - on my notebook with fullHD reso I still cant see the hole cards - names are cutted off, and with mouseover I still need to guess the cards stats.

I tried it on more than 3 desk pcs and I am facing this problem the whole time.

Regards

We recommend not setting the resolution too far above 1080p, so maxing out around 1920 x 1080, or perhaps 2560 x 1440 (I'd test this against a bot before queuing against another player). Sorry for the inconvenience!

Quote Originally Posted by JNash View Post
    We recommend not setting the resolution too far above 1080p, so maxing out around 1920 x 1080, or perhaps 2560 x 1440 (I'd test this against a bot before queuing against another player). Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Hello I ve tried that - 2560 is not working.
    Is a 4k support planned for this game? I mean in theory it looks great in 4k but the card issue is my main problem.