RKFL: APNX: Discordia is a massive negetive play experience - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discordia is a massive negetive play experience

Quote Originally Posted by Findarzil View Post
    I understand and share your point of view but then any cards that already allow you to do it must be modified or deleted. This is a long-term job and, it seems to me, it is even more likely to mess up the current balance of pantheons.
    I don't have a problem with cards being played outside Pantheon's either. It's how this card does it that is the bigger issue IMO. There's plenty of cards that can play cards exclusive to other factions that are balanced. This card just rewards a player for playing all their cards pointlessly so they can steal their opponents hand of cards and leave them with nothing. That in itself is bad enough but there are almost no ways to protect yourself form it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Findarzil View Post
    I understand and share your point of view but then any cards that already allow you to do it must be modified or deleted. This is a long-term job and, it seems to me, it is even more likely to mess up the current balance of pantheons.
    Not really, you could at least make it harder to cast another pantheons card. Make it cost 1 or 2 more to do it or something. Most pantheons don't win based on playing cards from others. The other cards I can think of that do this play a random from their deck or something so you don't get a choice how it works.

Still broken. WOW...you increased her cost by 1...didn't do crap to make her less broken. Losing all of your cards, forever, really hurts. If you are going to keep the same ability the cost is still way too low. The ability needs to change. Keeping the cards for a turn would be okay but taking them forever ruins your ability to plan and turns this from a strategy type game into just a roulette wheel.