RKFL: APNX: No Dust?

Thread: No Dust?

No Dust?

Just disenchanted 10 cards from two packs and didn't receive any dust....and the cards are gone.

What's your in-game name and on which platform do you play Hand of the Gods?

In-game name is Dracothuban and I play on PC. Steam if it matters.

From my end, I can see that on 1-10-2018, a minute before the original post, 9 cards were disenchanted for a total value of 26 Canopic Dust. Two minutes later, 2 cards were disenchanted for a total of 25 Dust, then the next minute, 3 cards were disenchanted for a value of 15 Canopic Dust. Does this sound accurate?

No, I opened two packs and they were all duplicates. I know I disenchanted 10 at once and did not receive dust. I don't recall playing any more after that but It was a bit ago so I could be wrong.

Do you happen to remember what any of the cards were? Information like this could help us in seeing what happened here.

No, I don't, I'm sorry. I will try to remember in the future if this happens. It isn't like it was 5 legendries in a pack so it isn't a huge deal. I just wanted to point you towards what might have been an issue.

Okay, thank you very much for the report. This is certainly something we want to be aware of and help avoid, should it arise again. We apologize for the inconvenience.