RKFL: APNX: One card game depend on who draws first

Thread: One card game depend on who draws first

One card game depend on who draws first

Not sure if this is by design now.

I am noticing this is becoming more and more one card game. depend on who draws that card first.

Ganesha - Pillar of Patience (Too many reincarnate cards)
    Odin - Runstone for charge
    Ah Puch - Blight
    Zeus - Kraken
    Ra - Annihilation
    Nu Wa - Guan Yu
    Bellona - Venus (She is already too over powered)

All matters is who draws and play the above mentioned card first.

The strategy component is becoming more and more irrelevant.

I lost/won so many games by drawing one of above card.

I recommend we do something about this in overall game implementation else game might lose its meaning as strategy game.

It will become more and more luck game. I understand 50% game depends on draw of card. But having 1- 2 over - powered cards is taking that luck factor to next level.

Thanks,
    A concerned gamer.

There are some powerful cards to get off the draw that will almost always give you a huge edge in the match. Most of the ones you mention above are not those cards for each pantheon. Some of them are key to specific matches but not all.

Ganesha - Agni and copying him multiple times.
    Odin - a Behemoth to keep the cards flowing to end the game with all their DD to the stone. (The runestone is good but most of the time it can be dealt with on your opponents turn. If it remains unanswered than yes but that's the design of the card.
    Ah Puch - Nothing saves this terrible Pantheon except your opponent playing a bad deck or getting their worst draws possible. They need to come up with a REAL theme for this pantheon.
    Zeus - Yeah get that early curve or a Heavenly agility and games over. This pantheon has the best early drops in the game and the vanilla god power is super powerful in faction. Kraken is highly overrated.
    Ra - Good early curve with lots of recursion till they can get the Isis and/or Osiris in place. The removal version really relies on getting the early gator train rolling.
    Nu Wa - Guan is good no doubt but you better have the recursive train running to get him going late game. Honestly an early Hou Yi or Ne Zha is WAY better especially if you get at least one recursive to start or draw into it early.
    BEllona - Venus isn't all powerful and like the runestone of Ire attracts immediate death. Bellona just needs a solid opening and she can beat pretty much any faction. Her removal is second to none and will test your positioning skills with Caldera's in play.

I really can't believe you think Blight is the end all of a game. It is only 3 damage and it is 7 mana. 7 MANA! Oh and it's legendary so you only get one unless you are lucky enough to get it back from your graveyard considering all of your 1/1 zombies are in there too so the odds of getting anything good are slim to none. It sounds like you have an issue overplaying. You should expect some removal from pantheons so you should keep some cards in your hand if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracothuban View Post
    I really can't believe you think Blight is the end all of a game. It is only 3 damage and it is 7 mana. 7 MANA! Oh and it's legendary so you only get one unless you are lucky enough to get it back from your graveyard considering all of your 1/1 zombies are in there too so the odds of getting anything good are slim to none. It sounds like you have an issue overplaying. You should expect some removal from pantheons so you should keep some cards in your hand if you can.
    Exactly. I'm still trying to figure out why the card costs 7 and other factions board clears are far cheaper or far more effective. Getting the zombies is nice but it's not something you can combo in one turn with it to gain any real advantage.