RKFL: APNX: "Founders" scam

Thread: "Founders" scam

Giving every card for £20?

I feel giving every card kind of makes the game pointless.
    The point to card games is to build up a deck and which gets better with you this just seems like a a money making opportunity
    Last edited by ACowAteMyPie; 02-21-2018 at 09:30 PM. Reason: choice

Owners of the Founder's Pack and/or Venus Competitor's Pack received the Core Set Bundle for free, which contained all cards from the Egyptian, Chinese, Greek, Mayan, and Neutral Pantheon Core Sets. This was a means to thank those players who supported our game during Beta. Note that this does not provide immediate access to all cards within the game, but allows players to have access to diverse gameplay styles. We wanted to offer access to these play styles to new and existing players, should they be interested in playing with the different decks and play styles.

Quote Originally Posted by ACowAteMyPie View Post
    I feel giving every card kind of makes the game pointless.
    The point to card games is to build up a deck and which gets better with you this just seems like a money-making opportunity
    I do not agree by any means. In other games you pay dozens and hundreds of pounds/euros in other card games to keep up opening packs, getting cards you don't care about. Is this better?

What I personally did is to buy the cards from just one faction. I'd rather spend a coin and be able to play some decent deck/s and test out some different cards on my own while waiting for my collection to get bigger instead of grinding and playing some substitute cards. Besides, this is a subtle way to support the devs themselves. No one is obliged to work for free for you to be entertained. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by JNash View Post
    Note that this does not provide immediate access to all cards within the game, but allows players to have access to diverse gameplay styles.
    I guess he didn't read that part xD

I like the idea. With Hearthstone, you pay $50 twice a year just to get 50 packs of the new expansion. I've spent close to $400 on the game and by no means a pro player. I kind of wish I didn't...?

I love that I can pay $20 and have a great collection